The Center for Child and Adolescent Mental Health (Caritas-CCAMH), a unit of Caritas Cambodia, seeks qualified and suitable candidates to work at Caritas-CCAMH, Chey Chumneas Referral Hospital (CCRH), Takhmau, Kandal province and at Tbong Khum/ Kompong Cham provinces.
1. Community health worker (1position) in Tbong Khum/ Kompong Cham provinces
Description: Working with children and their families suffering from neuro-psychiatric, developmental and psychological problems in the community, school and prison to implement community based rehabilitation (CBR) program, as well as network with other agencies providing appropriate services.
Requirement: University degree in social work with minimum of two-year work-experience in the field of disability, mental health or related discipline. Nurses, physiotherapists can also apply.
2. Early stimulation therapist (1position) at Caritas-CCAMH, CCRH, Takhmau
Description: Working with children and their families suffering from neuro-developmental problems such as autism, intellectual disability, cerebral palsy etc. as well as network with other agencies providing appropriate services.
Requirement: Degree in pedagogy with a minimum of two-year experience. Nurses with experience of working with children can also apply.
3. Cashier (Leave vacancy post- 3 months) at Caritas-CCAMH, CCRH, Takhmau
Requirement: Diploma/ Degree in accounting, office-management with a minimum of two-year experience in accounting, book-keeping, cash management, transparency and integrity.
Additional requirement for all the above positions:
• Good communication skills (written and spoken) in Khmer and English
• Good computer skills for data entry, analysis and report writing
• Commitment to work for a period of three years (other than cashier position) and motivated to learn on the job*
*On the job-coaching will be given by expatriate professionals!
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV together with a covering letter, copy of degree/ diploma certificates, and two references to Caritas Cambodia at #47, St. 198, Sangkat Boeung Pralith, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Tel: 023 210 757 / 017 546 255 or Email to [email protected] before 19th November, 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.