Digitalizing for the Implementation
of the Social Accountability Framework (ISAF)
Objectives of the Consultancy
1- To assess current electronic systems and provide recommendations on how to digitalize (development of mobile Application) exiting ISAF tools
2- To develop and operationalize the created digital applications (mobile application or SMS), at least for I4C Poster, and citizen monitoring tools (citizen scorecard and self-assessment)
3- To provide training to a number of key persons responsible in operationalizing and maintaining the digital applications
Qualifications and Experiences
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer sciences, IT, or related field
• Expertise in the development of communication tools, which relates to awareness raising, citizen feedback, citizen engagement, citizen scorecard etc.
• At least three-year experience in the development of electronic tools including mobile application development, database development
• Experience working with international development organizations
• Shown ability to train and support staff to maintain and optimize data management
• Experience in providing development training manual
• Fluent in English and Khmer
• Good communication skills and willing and ability to work with different stakeholders
The payment will be made on the basis of a daily fee to be determined based on qualifications and World Bank pay scales. It is expected that the consultancy will cover 45 days in total.
Deadline of Application
Interested applicants for this Consultancy are requested to submit their CV and cover letter to Ms. Narya Ou, Program Assistant of the World Bank in Cambodia, at [email protected].
Closing date is January 11, 2019.