The World Bank Cambodia Country Office is seeking to hire a highly experienced National Consultant to develop an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) solution for the Cambodia Nutrition Project (CNP) to enable the introduction of a new Maternal, Child Health and Nutrition Scorecard (MCHN-S) built upon and aligned with the current Ministry of Health’s National Quality Enhancement Monitoring Process (NQEMP) to be implemented in all public health facilities in the CNP target provinces.
Scope of work
The primary responsibility of the consultant will be to support the World Bank and the Quality Assurance Office (QAO) of the Ministry of Health, to perform the following tasks:
1. Design a web-based application, based on open source platform, with a public operational dashboard for the Maternal, Child Health and Nutrition;
2. Create a tablet-based data collection application, based on open source platform for the quality measures (structural quality, checklists; clinical vignettes; competency-based assessments; patient feedback forms; budgeting)
3. Design tablets application to measure the quality of care through vignettes and link data from the tablets and other mobile devices into one quality measure.
Required Qualifications, and Experiences
1. At least 5 years’ experience in managing data systems for results-based financing using DHIS2 or developing similar system
2. At least 5 years’ experience providing similar ICT development services
3. Data collection and survey systems experience with open source platform (e.g. DHIS2)
4. Developing tablet application for remote data collection for both online and offline mode
5. Data collection by mobile phone/smart phone
6. Designing the dashboard system for data visualization and report engine adaptation
7. Developing multiple system integration and in DHIS2 interoperability is a plus
8. Using open source platform to design the API based system is a plus
9. Using open source infrastructure to host the system
10. Training in this software application.
It is expected that recruited consultant will need to produce functional ICT within a three month period following the contract signing and with the possibility of extension the works required.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV to [email protected] for consideration. The deadline for applications is 26th February 2021.