The World Bank’s Social Accountability and Service Delivery Trust Fund (SASD-TF) is looking for the eligible applicants from civil society organizations, research institutions/firms, a team of consultants to conduct a study on “gender and disability inclusion into the World Bank financed the Integration of Social Accountability into National and Subnational Systems and Engaging Citizens to Improve Service Delivery Through Social Accountability Projects”. The objectives of the research are to:
(1) assess enabling and hindering factors for vulnerable groups, men and women, LGBTQI, and PWDs to effectively participate in local administrations and social accountability;
(2) explore how and to what extent Cambodia’s vulnerable groups and PWDs meaningly participate in local administrations and social accountability; and
(3) provide practical recommendations on how to promote participation and voices of women, PWDs, vulnerable and marginalized groups in local administrative decision making.
Eligible Applicants and Qualifications
The eligible applicants shall consist at least one team leader, and two members and should meet the following minimum qualifications:
• At least 10 years working experiences for the team leader in research and evaluation, while team members should have at least three years experiences in social research
• In depth knowledge of research and research methodology, including design of field work
• A team leader and/or members are women and/or persons with disabilities are strongly recommended
• A team leader or members should have strong experience in conducting studies related to gender, disability and PWDs
Duration of assignment:
The duration of the assignment will be initially for 33 working days spread across the period of August 1 – September 10, 2021.
Deadline of application:
Interested applicants, please contact Ms. Maly Prak, [email protected], for details ToR and to submit a cover letter and a research proposal with proposed methodologies, timeframe, budget, and CVs of the team members. Closing date: July 27, 2021.