ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognised education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
ISPP’s Communication, Marketing & Admissions department is seeking an experienced graphic designer to join our team.
Job Purpose: Coordinate, design and produce publications, marketing and promotional materials, websites and images for the school.
Duties include but not limited to:
• Design and produce print and digital publications, marketing, advertising and promotional materials, using the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Design, improve and maintain school websites using WordPress CMS and Google Sites.
• Design the school’s quarterly magazine.
• Qualification in graphic design or desktop publishing, and skills and experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Proficient in written and spoken English.
• Minimum of two years experience in an international work environment.
Suitably experienced candidates are invited to request a detailed job description. Applicants who have not reviewed the full position requirements will not be considered.
ISPP Human Resources Manager
Hun Neang Boulevard
Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application closing date:Monday 19 October 2020.