JOB TITLE: Finance andAdministrative Associate
JOB LOCATION: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
REPORTS TO: GHSC-PSM Operations and Finance Manager
LEVEL OF EFFORT: Full time
Chemonics International seeks a Finance andAdministrative Associate, based in Phnom Penh, Cambodiato support the Global Health and Supply Chain – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project. GHSC-PSM is a five-year, multi-billion-dollar project funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) that will consolidate the procurement and assistance components of the current USAID Supply Chain Management Systems (SCMS) program. The project will be the primary vehicle through which USAID will procure and provide health commodities to partner countries and provide assistance to improve countries’ management of the health supply chains for such commodities.
The Finance and Administrative Associate will support meeting the book-keeping, administrative and logistics arrangement needs of the GHSC-PSM Cambodia Field Office. The Finance and Administrative Associate will support carrying out the financial transactions, office maintenance, field operations, and logistics for the GHSC-PSM Cambodia Field Office team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain field office accounts by sorting and entering financial transaction data into the system.
• Prepare financial documents such as cash receipts, vouchers, and end of month statements for review, approval and filing.
• Maintain cheque books, petty cash and conduct disbursements from the petty cash as instructed by the Operations and Finance Manager.
• Ensure that office rents, utilities, staff payroll and other bills are paid on time.
• Maintain administrative and filing systems and provide necessary administrative support to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the field office.
• Coordinate procurement needs, including identification of suitable vendors, collection of price quotes, and maintaining working relationships with appropriate vendors, as necessary.
• Assist team members in organizing field activities and arranging travel, local transportation, hotel accommodations, and other logistics.
• Maintain asset list and inventories and replenish office supplies as necessary.
• Arrange meeting and training logistics, take notes and prepare reports of meetings and training convened or attended by the project team.
• Ensure smooth operation of office equipment including cleaning, reviewing maintenance requirements, and arranging for necessary repairs.
• Provide day to day administrative and logistic support to the office including receiving visitors; coordinating with the building management for office maintenance; photocopying, scanning and filing documents; and delivering office correspondence and documents as necessary.
• Assist in typing and translating documents, both in Khmer and English, as necessary.
• AssisttheOperationsandFinance Manager in maintainingpersonnel files, time sheets, leaverecordsand performance evaluationrecords for the Field Office staff.
• Performanyotherduties as assignedbythe supervisor.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration preferred.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience; USAID experience preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Computer literate. Familiar with MS Word and Excel. Financial software knowledge a plus.
• Fluency in English and Khmer required.
Level of Effort and Location
This is a long term and full-time position based out of Phnom Penh, Cambodia
The Finance and Administrative Associate will report to the GHSC-PSM Operations and Finance Manager during the assignment.
Please apply with a cover letter and a copy of your updated CV by sending an email to [email protected] by Monday, 21 May 2018. Please mention the position title in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Only finalists will be contacted.