Conservation International-Greater Mekong Program (CI) has worked in Cambodia since 2002. CI has multiple conservation projects in the Central Cardamom Mountains National Park, Tonle Sap, Prey Lang Wildlife Sanctuary, and Veun Sai-Siem Pang. CI works in partnership with MoE, MAFF, other international, local NGOs and the private sector.
Conservation International (CI) is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for Livelihood Field Officer positions for the recently awarded five-year USAID Greening Prey Lang project.
This position is responsible to support the project activities, provide and/or coordinate necessary technical support for various livelihoods initiatives, conduct or oversight trainings for the community committees/groups, produce reports required, collaborate with the livelihoods and governance teams to make sure that CPA members are in adherence to the PA law and community by-laws, work with GPL team in the collection and analysis of Monitoring & Evaluation data, in collaboration with supervisor’s support donor specific data entry and narrative reporting requirements and any other work assignments from the above.
• Bachelor’s degree in Natural Resources Management, Forestry, Climate Change, Development Studies, or other relevant development field,
• 2-3 years of experience in natural resources management, livelihood development, capacity building, and local stakeholder issues.
• Strong interest in protecting Cambodia’s natural environment
• Intermediate in written and spoken English; fluent in Khmer
• She/he has strong verbal communication and teamwork skills
• Knowledge in computer of Microsoft Office.
• Local knowledge of Kampong Thom province and Prey Lang Wildlife Sanctuary
• Able to ride a motorbike under difficult field conditions
• Physically fit and able to trek and camp in rural/forest conditions over multiple days
Full JD and Interested candidates should send CV and cover letter via email to:
[email protected] or hand delivery to CI Office: Phnom Penh Center, Building F–3rd Floor, Preah Sothearos, Tonle Basac, Chamcarmon, Phnom Penh, Tel: +855 23 214 627. CI is an Equal Employment Opportunity. Only applicants short-listed for interviews will be notified. Applications close on February 25, 2019.