1. The National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development (NCDD) is mandated as the overall program authority and through its Secretariat (NCDDS) is responsible for policy formulation and program coordination. Implementation of the National Program is assigned to national institutions, including the NCDD secretariat; 18 ministries, 1 institution, and sub national including 25 Municipal/Provinces. In order to ensure the implementation of the program in transparency and accountability, NCDDS is seeking for a qualified independent audit firm to audit the 2018 financial statement.
2. The audit will cover the period from 1 January to 31 December 2018 fiscal year. The audit will include review of
• Funds received and expenditure for the period covered as reported by the IP3-3 implemented by NCDDS and 18 provinces, and LGCC-2 implemented by NCDDS and 2 provinces.
• Income- Expense of Imprest Accounts of IP3-3 including NCDDS, and 18 provinces, and LGCC-2 including NCDDS and 2 provinces.
• The auditor will also express an opinion on the Financial Statement of IP3-3 and LGCC-2.
3. NCDD-S now invites the Expression of Interest from qualified audit firms for the service to be provided. Interested firms must provide information that they are qualified to perform the services (description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, professional and academic qualifications etc.)
4. Shortlist of audit firm will be prepared on the basis of the expressions of interest received and a firm will be selected under Least Cost Selection (LCS) method as described in Procurement Manual (Volume II May 2012) of Ministry of Economy and Finance. Description of the services to be provided and the required qualifications are included in the Terms of Reference. These are available from the NCDDS Website: www.ncdd.gov.kh/jobsprocurement and from the address below.
5. Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below before 17:00 hr, 14 March, 2019 and should clearly marked “Expressions of interest for the Audit of 2018 NCDD IP3 Financial Statements” to NCDDS.
NCDD Secretariat, Ministry of Interior, Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkar Mon, Phnom Penh. Attention: Mr. Bith Chankhan, Chief of Procurement Office Email: [email protected] and Ms. Sok Ratana, procurement officer Email: [email protected].
Only short-listed consultants will receive acknowledgement.