The Singapore Embassy in Phnom Penh invites applications from suitably qualified individuals for the position of Research Assistant / Translator.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline except for Law, Medicine and Dentistry
• Fluent in spoken and written English and Khmer
• Able to interpret conversations / discussions in Khmer to English, and vice-versa
• Able to translate documents, reports and correspondences in Khmer to English, and vice-versa
• Good in-depth knowledge of current and international affairs
• Able to research and analyse information, compile statistical data and have good report writing skills
• Competent in Microsoft Office applications
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Of upright character and integrity, hardworking and responsible, able to work independently with minimal supervision, yet able to work well in a team
A competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidate, which includes performance and other related bonuses.
Prior experience in a similar capacity is preferred but applicants who meet the above criteria are invited to submit a resume with the following documents via email to [email protected]:
1. A cover letter in English
2. CV with a recent photo
3. A write-up of not more than 500 words on Cambodia’s foreign policy
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written tests and interviews.