The United Nations World Food Programme (UN WFP) is pleased to invite expressions of interest from Cambodian 1. Rice Suppliers (Millers/Processors/Producers/Traders) and 2. Quality and Quantity Food Inspection Services to apply for the WFP Food Supplier Roster.
Interested companies should have the minimum qualifications according to, but not necessarily limited to, the following requirements:
• Have a minimum of three (3) years of experience as an established business;
• Not appear on the UN Security Council Sanctions list;
• Have a bank account under the company name with a reputable bank in Cambodia;
• Have financial strength to fulfill contractual obligations;
• Note: for rice supplier should possess at least a minimum milling capacity of 10 mt/day; warehouses with minimum total capacity of 500 mt; loading capacity at warehouse of minimum 50 mt per day.
All interested suppliers are invited to download the Supplier Registration Form from the Internet link https://bit.ly/392TiUK or by request an electronic copy through an email address: [email protected]
The form is to be completed and submitted either via electronic copy in PDF form through email [email protected] or via sealed envelope sent to the below address with the title submission of Expression of Interest (in English Language) by 17:00 local time on 09 April 2021
World Food Programme - Cambodia
House No.108, Street 63/corner Street 208, Sangkat Boeung Raing,
Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Note: Existing WFP food suppliers need not apply.