CP Cambodia Co Ltd-owned Star Coffee is offering young entrepreneurs an exciting chance to set up their own outlets through a franchising model.
Opening coffee shops is becoming a popular trend in the Kingdom with demand for the beverage rising, but the costs and tedious process involved in setting up a cafe could be a daunting task for new startups.
CP Cambodia’s franchising route could be a viable business model for young entreprising individuals to venture into the business world.
The company offers a range of support services for new franchisees – from setting up the business and designing and decorating the outlet, to providing training on brewing quality coffee and offering astute market guidance.
Even those without experience in running coffee shops have the opportunity to become a partner through collaborating with Star Coffee.
Its first outlet was established in Ang Snoul, Kandal province, with the latest in Phnom Penh’s Teuk Thla commune.
“CP Cambodia is very much focused on expanding the Star Coffee business to meet the needs of the local market. At present, CP has expanded its Star Coffee business to 10 branches in Phnom Penh and certain provinces in Cambodia.
“Our main purpose is to provide high quality products with the best hygiene standards at affordable prices to Cambodian customers, while also providing opportunities to those who wish to own a franchise business.
“CP Cambodia’s Star Coffee business motto is: ‘Spend low capital, get high profits’.
“Our experienced staff will assist new franchise owners in setting up a shop and making perfect coffee a,” said CP Cambodia’s Star Coffee business general manager Kittisak Rungruang.
Star Coffee’s wide range of beverage products, such as coffee, green tea, lemon tea and soda, and its many other delicious snacks are produced using quality ingredients with the highest standards of hygiene and safety.
These products are sold at all Star Coffee outlets, and outside delivery is also available.
Star Coffee, one of CPF’s new businesses, operating in Thailand and other countries, is one that has been growing rapidly, entering the Cambodian market in 2019 to serve the needs of customers.
“I chose Star Coffee because of its reputation in Cambodia. And also because investment is low to start a business and profits are high.
“I also received a lot of support from the management to set up my coffee shop,” said Star Coffee business partner Misak Mey from Kampong Cham.
CP Cambodia is a subsidiary of Charoen Pokphand Foods PCL (CPF) – a Thailand-based agro-industrial and food business conglomerate – with operations in several countries.
CPF operates an integrated agro-industrial and food business, including livestock and aquaculture such as broiler and layer chickens, and pigs, duck, shrimp and fish.
Under its “Kitchen of the World” vision, CPF focuses primarily on research and development to improve production efficiency and develop products to meet consumer satisfaction. The company is also committed to operating in an environmentally friendly fashion, while contributing to society.
Requirements for becoming a franchise owner
• Not more than 50 years old
• Cambodian national
• Qualified to invest
• Prefers sales
• Friendly and health conscious
• Strict compliance to the company’s regulations
• No civil lawsuits
• Be able to participate in activities such as meetings, training and workshops with companies to develop business
Why choose Star Coffee?
• Small investment
• Easy to set up, with delivery service available in all provinces
• Opportunity to own your own business
• No previous experience of opening a coffee shop required
• Experience in making coffee not needed
• Free coffee-making training
• High standard and quality raw materials
• Marketing support from the company
• Franchise owners can borrow equipment to set up the store
Benefits as a partner
• Production management and development of new products
• Marketing communications strategies
• Quality and hygiene inspections
• Account management system
• Equipment repair and maintenance.
• A Star Coffee franchise offers an excellent opportunity for Cambodians who are keen on starting their own business and earning a steady income.
For more information contact 096 66 11166