The Phnom Penh Post, the oldest independent media company in Cambodia, is seeking full-time candidate for the following position:
Main duties and responsibilities
• Reporting and editing for Post Focus.
• Prepare supplements regularly.
• To cover business assignments.
• Attend corporate events.
• Develop own story ideas.
• Able to work with marketing staff and designers.
• Taking photos when necessary.
• Translate articles from English to Khmer and vice versa.
Qualifications and experience required
• Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication or related fields
• At least three years work experience in print media
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written
• Able to edit and do page layout
• Knowledge in business reporting is essential
Interested candidates are required to submit a photo attached CV and cover letter with expected salary to the Human Resource and Administration Department at the following address no later than October 31, 2021.
Address: The Elements Condominium(Residence 9) Level 7, Hun Sen Boulevard, Chak Angre Krom commune, Meanchey district, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855 (0) 23 888 161 -162
Email: [email protected]
www.phnompenhpost.com / www.postkhmer.com
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.