The main objective of this consultancy is to support activities financed by the multi-donor Social Accountability and Service Delivery Trust Fund (SASD-TF) which is managed by the World Bank.
Specific activities would include:
• Support the activities of the SASD-TF, including reporting and donor coordination;
• Support the implementation of grants provided to government and civil society, including missions and other reporting;
• Coordinate between CSOs and government agencies working onImplementation of the Social Accountability Framework (ISAF);
• Contribute to the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities, including special studies;
• Support World Bank project teams who are applying ISAF or ISAF-related approaches to their operations;
• Provide other forms of support, upon guidance from the Task Team Leader to strengthen the effectiveness of ISAF interventions.
• Experience supporting NGOs and/or development partnersupported social accountability, local governance projects or programs;
• Experience working with national and local government agencies, advising on policy and institutional approaches;
• A Master’s degree in a field related to development, social sectors, public administration, public policy, and development studies.
• Fluency in Khmer and English, and strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Duration of Assignment and Fees
The duration of the assignment will initially be for 50 working days spread across the period of August 1, 2020 to June 25, 2021, with the possibility of increasing up to 150 days depending upon need and consultant performance.
Deadline of Application
Interested applicants may request a full Terms of Reference from, and submit their CV and cover letter to, Ms. Narya Ou, Program Assistant of the World Bank in Cambodia, at [email protected]. Closing date is July 27, 2020.