Catholic Relief Services (CRS) was founded in 1943 by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops to assist the poor and disadvantaged. CRS returned to Cambodia in 1991 and currently works in the sectors of Health and Inclusive Education, with approximately 11 local partners. A head office is located in Phnom Penh. CRS Cambodia is the hub office for Southeast Asia programming, including Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam.
By applying to this job, you as the applicant understands and acknowledges that CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking. Further, the applicant understands that if s/he is a successful candidate, s/he will be subject to a comprehensive background check, and their personal/professional references will be asked to evaluate their behaviors related to the above safeguarding-related topics.
TB Community System Strengthening Coordinator (7 positions)
1 to be based in Battambang, 1 to be based in Serey Sophorn, 2 to be based in Thmor Korl, 1 to be based in Sampov Loun and 2 positions
to be based in Samrong OD.
As a member of the
• Support the coordination and implementation of all assigned project activities as outlined in the detailed implementation plan in line with CRS program quality principles and standards, donor requirements, and good practices.
• Monitor and report any challenges and/or gaps identified to inform adjustments to plans and implementation schedules. Assist partners in their efforts to reflect on project experiences.
• Support accountability through coordinating project evaluation activities and assisting partners in their efforts to collect and analyze project data per specified mechanisms and tools. Collaborate with local partner(s) to prepare reports per established reporting schedule.
• Collect information on staff capacity needs and technical assistance needs of partner organizations and monitor capacity building and technical support activities to ensure effective impact.
• Complete project documentation for assigned activities. Assist with identifying information for case studies and reports on promising practices.
• Proactively represent CRS and partners at OD and other relevant forums in assigned OD.
Education Background, Experience & Requirements:
• Bachelor degree in Public Health or equivalent experience, with relevant TB, community organization and development background.
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience in project support. Experience in the field of
• Additional education may substitute for some experience.
• Experience in participatory action planning and community engagement.
• Experience monitoring projects and collecting relevant data preferred.
• Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Experience working on Global Fund grants is desired
Hospital Linkage Coordinator (4 Positions)
1 to be based in Mongkul Borei, 1 to be based in Thmor Pourk, 1 to be based in Pailin and 1 to be based in Samrong Referral Hospitals
The Hospital Linkage Coordinator (Seconded Staff) will be recruited by CRS in close collaboration with Banteay Meanchey, Pailin, Oddor Meanchey PHDs and CENAT and the seconded staff will be based in Mongkul Borei, Thmor Pourk, Pailin and Samrong Referral Hospitals. S/he operates under the supervision of the CRS TB Community System Strengthening (CSS) Coordinators who are his/her direct supervisors and report to CENAT/CRS. The Hospital Linkage Coordinator has specific and general responsibilities as following:
1. Coordination among the different departments within the hospital to improve TB activities in hospital
• Facilitate to ensure successful referrals and feedback mechanism within the hospital for TB screening and diagnosis.
• Assist / coordinate the triage the flow of the patients, and ensure the TB infection control measures will be in place to minimize the transmission.
• Coordinate to get information about clients with TB screening, diagnosis and treatment among deferent departments within hospital.
• Facilitate to ensure external network and referral feedback mechanism between the hospital, HCs and communities to assure completion of treatment and not being lost in the process.
• Coordinate the referral of presumptive TB patients from health centers (HC), community for further evaluation at hospital.
2. Provide support on payment and logistic arrangement
• Prepare and reimburse the transportation fee for the poor includes children who referred from supported HCs and community.
• Assist in preparing the meeting materials and paying allowance to participants
• Ensure the completeness and up to date of record of presumptive TB patient book (TB sputum collection & sending book), patient file, IPD registration and OPD registration.
• Prepare monthly activity report to Hospital Director and focal person at CRS
• Verify CXR performance list of presumptive TB patients from poor family referred from respective HCs and communities under supported areas for hospital user fee on a monthly basis.
• Prepare activities request and prepare supporting documents for Hospital Director to submit to CRS
• Assist Hospital Director in arranging and organizing coordination and feedback monthly meeting at hospital
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES
1. University degree, preferably health related degree
2. Experience in working in TB or health related field.
3. Experience in participatory action planning and hospital linkage is desired.
4. Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
5. Proficiency in written and spoken English
Details Job description is available via www.bongthom.com/jobs
Interest candidate should submit their CV and covering letter,
on or before 23 January 2020.
To CRS recruitment email: [email protected], or send to CRS Cambodia Office:
Building # 64, Preah Norodom Blvd, Corner Street 178, Sangkat Cheychumneas, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.