Belt Road Capital Management (BRCM) is a private equity investment manager focused on the Greater Mekong Sub-Region. We Invest in Real Estate and promising small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to support the achievement of strategic goals, facilitate sustainable growth and expand access to markets.
We are now seeking an experienced human resource manager to join the team with main responsibilities to maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and descriptions for all positions.
• Develop recruitment drivers and maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Oversee disciplinary action, negotiate and review employee benefit policies and insurance policies.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable requirements in according to Cambodia Labor Laws
• Work with senior management to set codes of conduct for the company and review ethics policies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
• Minimum five years of relevant human resource work experience.
• Bachelor degree in human resource, management, business administration or relevant fields.
Excellent in English in both writing and speaking, Khmer and Mandarin language will be an advantage.
• Decision making skills on hiring and remuneration package to employees.
• Interpersonal skills to communicate among the employees, team members and potential employees.
• Multi-tasking skills to tackle multiple projects concurrently head hunters and work with other departments to motivate employees.
Interested candidates please send your cover and CVs to [email protected] before the deadline on the 17th October 2018.