2 POSITIONS OF IRRIGATION ENGINEERS
1. The Royal Government of Cambodia has approved the Cash for Work Program for Rural Development and Livelihood Enhancement Project. The Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF)/Project Coordination and Management Unit (PCMU) requires the services of qualified and experienced National Consultants for the above stated position to be based at PIU/Ministry of Water Resources and Meteorology (MoWRAM).
2. The CWPRDLEP Project now invites expressions of interest from qualified and experienced individual national consultants to undertake the above-mentioned services, for which the detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) can be found at: http://mef.gov.kh/gdicdm-cfwprdlep-2020-2.html; or can be obtained at the address given below. The consultant will be selected in accordance with the Government Standard Operation Procedures (revised December 2019).
3. In submitting their expressions of interest, national consultants are kindly requested to indicate the reference (CfWRDLEP-MoWRAM-PIU-IE-4; CfWRDLEP-MoWRAM-PIU-IE-5) and provide with cover letter and their updated Curriculum Vitae with recent photo, indicating personal and technical skills, education qualifications, experience in similar assignments, along with the names of three (3) referees with contact information (e-mail address, and telephone numbers).
4. The duration of the contract is 14 months with 12 months intermittent input (possible yearly extension).
5. Additional Information in a written form can be obtained at the address below during office hours from 8:00AM to 5:00PM atthe Office of Multilateral Cooperation 2, Department of Multilateral Cooperation, General Department of International Cooperation and Debt Management, Ministry of Economy and Finance, St.92, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, E-mail:[email protected] and copy to [email protected].
6. Expressions of Interest (CV and Cover Letter) may be submitted in electronic copy followed by the submission of a hard copy if possible and must be submitted to the address below on or before 03-March-2020 (before 17:00 hours, Phnom Penh Time). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Attn: H.E. Pen Thirong, CWPRDLEP Project Manager
Director General, General Department of International
Cooperation and Debt Management, Ministry of
Economy and Finance, St.92, Sangkat Wat Phnom,
Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, E-mail: [email protected]
and copy to [email protected].