​Garden maintenance goes up in smoke | Phnom Penh Post

Garden maintenance goes up in smoke

Police blotter

Publication date
22 June 2016 | 07:06 ICT

Reporter : Kong Meta

More Topic

Two men were nursing some nasty burns in a Poipet hospital on Monday, when their efforts to clear a field of grass went up in flames.

The hapless duo were refilling the gas tank on their brush-cutting machine in close proximity to someone cooking, but failed to see the potential dangers of open flames and gasoline.

The men were saved from the resulting conflagration by a third field worker, who had the good sense to keep his distance.

ANN

Contact PhnomPenh Post for full article

Post Media Co Ltd
The Elements Condominium, Level 7
Hun Sen Boulevard

Phum Tuol Roka III
Sangkat Chak Angre Krom, Khan Meanchey
12353 Phnom Penh
Cambodia

Tel: +855(0) 23 888 161 / 162
Fax: +855(0) 23 214 318